[PDR] The Public Domain Review needs your help!

The Public Domain Review okfn.adam.green at googlemail.com
Tue Mar 5 16:34:22 UTC 2013

Inline images 1

*DONATE NOW TO SAVE THE PUBLIC DOMAIN REVIEW!*
*
*
Inline images 2 <http://publicdomainreview.org/support/>

Dear Readers,

The Public Domain Review needs *your help.*

We need to raise $20,000 (ca. €15,000 / £13,000) *to keep the project
going* through into 2014. A pot of initial funding in 2011 (from the
Shuttleworth Foundation) has brought us to where we are today, but this
has now run it's course and it’s time for us to stand on our own two
feet. *With your support we can do it!*

If you enjoy the work we do and want to see it continue then *please
give what you can*.

Just a small donation from each of you will mean that we'll be able  to
*continue our mission* -  to promote the public domain as an
indispensable public good, and to curate and showcase the most
interesting out-of-copyright works on the web.

As a thank you gift, for  every donation of $40 (ca. €30 / £26) or more,
we'll send you a very wonderful *Public Domain Review tote bag!*

Inline images 1

To learn more about the fundraising campaign and to see our very very
special short film we have made to accompany it, please visit:

publicdomainreview.org/support <http://publicdomainreview.org/support/>

or, if you'd like, simply go straight to the donation form:

Inline images 3
<http://publicdomainreview.org/purchase-form-id/?purchaseform=1&prodid=1>

    Many thanks for your support at this critical time.

    And please also help us spread the word about the campaign:

    <http://twitter.com/share?text=I%20just%20donated%20to%20The%20Public%20Domain%20Review%21%20You%20can%20do%20the%20same%20&url=http://publicdomainreview.org/support-the-pdr>
    <http://www.facebook.com/sharer.php?u=http://publicdomainreview.org/support-the-pdr/>