[School-of-data] India and more

Laura Newman laura.newman at okfn.org
Thu Aug 23 11:37:47 UTC 2012

Hi all,

The School of Data mailing list has been quiet for a while now, but
activity around the School of Data certainly has not :)

I am just back from India, where I delivered the first ever live School of
Data workshop. You can read the results here:
http://schoolofdata.org/2012/08/23/school-of-data-live-in-india/

With lots of fresh insights and a slightly larger team (welcome Michael!)
we are now getting stuck in to some serious development work.

We are trying to keep this mailing list reasonably low traffic, but do feel
to get stuck in and make comments on the blog, or to join in on the
development list: http://lists.okfn.org/mailman/listinfo/scoda-dev. You can
also mail me on schoolofdata at okfn.org.

Later today we will be kick-starting discussion around key skills and 'wish
list' things that you'd love to learn, so do come across and make your
voice heard!

All the best,
Laura

--