[School-of-data] Sign-up for the test cohort has now closed

Laura Newman laura.newman at okfn.org
Fri Aug 31 10:03:29 UTC 2012

Hi all,

Just a quick note to let you know that sign-up for the School of Data test
cohort has now closed.

We received an absolutely overwhelming response to our request for help,
which was great to see! Because so many people volunteered, we will select
a small sub-group to actually sit the test courses. We are trying to keep a
balance of people from different locations and with different skills sets,
and we will be in touch shortly to let you know if you are part of this
group.

If you aren't selected on this occasion, please don't worry! Everyone will
have the opportunity to take the courses very soon when they launch live,
and we will of course welcome feedback throughout the process.

Thank you ever so much to everyone who signed up or who helped out by
tweeting etc. Keep watching this space!

All the best,
Laura

--