[School-of-data] Mailing list change

Lucy Chambers lucy.chambers at okfn.org
Fri Dec 14 16:06:08 UTC 2012

Hi All,

For a little while now, we've been realising that our mailing list
setup was a little confusing. We were often asked: "which list should
I join?"

Hence, to simplify things, we've:

1) Merged the two existing lists. Scoda-dev no longer exists so please
send any further correspondence to school-of-data at lists.okfn.org and
this list will be used for discussion around the school.
2) Created a new, low traffic, no-reply mailing list for those who
just want to receive the latest news from the School of Data team and
community. If you'd prefer to receive this instead, you can simply
unsubscribe from this one, and sign up to receive the announce posts
via: http://lists.okfn.org/mailman/listinfo/school-of-data-announce

If you are happy with this change, you don't need to take any action.
If you'd like to change which mails you receive from us, you can do so
at any time via the mailing list settings above and in the footer of
this message.

Looking forward to continuing the discussion!

Lucy

--
Lucy Chambers
Project Coordinator,