[School-of-data] News from the School of Data

Laura Newman laura.newman at okfn.org
Wed Jun 20 08:42:49 UTC 2012

Hi all,

Just a brief update from the School of Data.

1) As some of you may have seen, we have a new blog! This should be a space
for learners, data wranglers, and anyone with an interest in data to share
news, stories, and tips for working with data:
http://schoolofdata.org/2012/06/19/welcome-to-the-school-of-data-blog/

2) We have launched a School of Data survey! We are gathering stories of
your experience of learning to work with data; the hurdles, the successes,
the pitfalls and the techniques. We hope to gather responses from people
with a whole range of experiences. Fill in the survey here:
http://schoolofdata.org/2012/06/19/share-your-data-learning-and-teaching-stories/

Finally, a reminder that if you want to get involved with discussion, come
on over to our discussion mailing list:

Thanks all!

Laura

--