[School-of-data] Announcing the Kick-Off sprint!

Makoto Inoue inouemak at googlemail.com
Tue May 22 07:54:16 UTC 2012

Hi, Federica.

Return On Invest about Olympic is an interesting topic.
Not sure how feasible your idea is until I have looked into the datase. Are
you opening up the data you are gathering?

Another idea is that it would be interesting to mash up with tfl transport
data to see how spending changed the flow of people in London area. I am
assuming that most of the spending was used for buildings and
transportations, so they should attract more people to visit the area. I
haven't looked at their data set, so not sure if this is feasible.

Makoto