[School-of-data] Introduction (myself and a corpus/datasets)

Jessy Kate Schingler jessy at jessykate.com
Thu May 24 19:30:09 UTC 2012

this is really cool alex!

it would be awesome if there was a summary of columns with basic
description of each field, data types, and a few example rows, available on
the main page so one could get a sense of the data without downloading and
extracting it.

another interesting embedded data set that comes to mind would be looking
at correlations between yes/no votes and specific key words or n-grams.

anyway, neat stuff!

Jessy
http://jessykate.com