[School-of-data] Humanities Hackday at KCL

Rebecca Kahn bekka at p2pu.org
Mon Nov 12 11:04:45 UTC 2012

Hi everyone

I am taking part in a Humanities Hack day at King's College, London on the
20th and 21st of this month.

This is a joint project that OKFN and KCL Department of Digital Humanities
(where I'm  grad student) and I was thinking it might be nice to see if we
can pull some School of Data courses out of it, as a lot of research data
will be coming out during the day.

Is anyone on this list planning on attending the event? if not, I'm happy
to just start building the outline of courses anyway...

Best
Bekka