[School-of-data] problem with google fusion tables

Karolina Skórka karolina at bonafides.pl
Sat Apr 13 09:15:01 UTC 2013

Hi,
My firs map in google fusion tables is almost ready, I just have one
problem with putting 2 markes in one place. In the first column I have
name of politicians and in the second column -  adresses of their
offices. A few of them have office in the same building, so I wrote
one adress in several rows.  Unfortunately on the map in this place
there is only one marker with one name. Could you help me fix it? I
tried to change adresses a little - I added numers of rooms, but it
did't help.

--
Karolina Skórka
Koordynatorka Akademii Monitoringu