[School-of-data] Local elections in the UK Hangout

Michael Bauer michael.bauer at okfn.org
Tue Apr 30 08:27:50 UTC 2013

Hi,

Over at the School of Data we think about doing a topical hangout focussing
on covering specific events like the UK elections that happen. We're
currently thinking of a google hangout on Friday.

Is there anyone here, who's already worked with election data in the UK,
doing live coverage or something similar, who is available for one hour on
Friday? - please shout!

All the others, would you be interested in something like this? And what
questions would you want to be addressed?

Michael

--
Data Wrangler with the Open Knowledge Foundation (OKFN.org)
GPG/PGP key: http://tentacleriot.eu/mihi.asc