[School-of-data] 'Tabula helps you liberate data tables trapped inside evil PDFs'

Eldan Goldenberg eldang at gmail.com
Sat Apr 6 00:02:53 UTC 2013

I haven't tried it yet, but it doesn't look like the process for self-hosting on a local OSX or Linux box is too onerous: https://github.com/jazzido/tabula/blob/master/README.md#manual-installation-os-x-or-linux

Eldan Goldenberg
eldang at gmail.com | @eldang | eldan.co.uk | skype: eldang
PGP public key: http://eldan.co.uk/eldang.asc