[School-of-data] Unmarshalling XML into Java

Richie Barter richiebarter at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 09:32:09 UTC 2013

Hi School of Data Crew,

Anybody have experience with unmarshalling xml into Java classes/objects
using JAXB in Eclipse? If there are any particular resources that you would
recommend that would be most helpful. There is some stuff on StackOverflow
but its pretty random.

I've got it working to the extent that I can unmarshall the root element of
the XML doc into an Object however once I try to step further into the XML
structure everything kind of melts....

Once I get it to work I'm happy to provide a generic write up for the
school of data handbook if folk think that would be worthwhile/useful

rgds
Richie