[School-of-data] Today's data news roundup

Lucy Chambers lucy.chambers at okfn.org
Wed Feb 13 17:01:43 UTC 2013

Thank you for another fantastic roundup, Neil!

If people on the list know of upcoming events, cool new tools or
courses that Neil should feature - please do share them on the list :)

On a related note, the School of Data blog welcomes guest posts from
around the community. Have a Data Story you are keen to share? Take a
peek at our blogging guidelines
(http://schoolofdata.org/blog/blogging-guidelines/) and drop us a
line!

Lucy