[School-of-data] T/AI is recruiting: Program Officer, New Technologies for Transparency and Accountability

Lucy Chambers lucy.chambers at okfn.org
Mon Jul 29 18:48:10 UTC 2013

Hi All,

Could be of interest, Transparency and Accountability Initiative is hiring
a Program Officer for New Technologies.

The link to the post is here.
http://www.transparency-initiative.org/news/tech-program-officer and some
boilerplate language has been included below:****

 ****

*T/AI searching for the right person to lead our work on New Technologies
for Transparency and Accountability. They will be really passionate, with a
vision for the field, and be able to combine knowledge of
research/evaluation/learning with really great people skills – we need
someone who likes getting out and connecting with practitioners,
researchers and funders, bridging between technology groups and
NGO/activist groups globally. They will also need to be really dynamic at
tracking trends, spotting gaps, working out what’s needed to fill them and
acting to do so. This really is an unusual post that can really help shape
and lead the field.*

*
*

All the best,

Lucy

*
*

--

**

*Lucy Chambers*

Project Coordinator  | skype: lucyfediachambers  |  tel: +44 7909 330731  |
 @lucyfedia <http://twitter.com/lucyfedia>

Empowering through Open Knowledge

http://okfn.org/  |  @okfn <http://twitter.com/OKFN>  |  OKF on

OpenSpending | http://openspending.org/ |
@openspending<http://twitter.com/openspending>|Tracking every
government financial transaction across the world

School of Data | http://schoolofdata.org |
@schoolofdata<http://twitter.com/schoolofdata>| Evidence is Power