[School-of-data] Social network analysis on climate change denial thinktanks?

Liliana Bounegru liliana.bounegru at digitalmethods.net
Sun Mar 3 14:05:02 UTC 2013

Thank you for getting the project started Jonathan.

We might want to include skeptical experts and organisations that are
already on these lists compiled for the projects below and in the attached
pdf:

   - identify skeptics and measure how prominent they are on the web:
   https://wiki.digitalmethods.net/Dmi/ClimateChangeSkeptics
   - climate change skeptics and their issues:
   https://wiki.digitalmethods.net/Dmi/SkepticsIssues
   - identify top 10 skeptics on the web, in the blogosphere and in the
   science network:
   https://wiki.digitalmethods.net/Dmi/DmiSummerClimateChangeExercise

I'll have a look at the document and see what I can add to it.

Best,

Liliana