[School-of-data] MIT Data Literacy IAP course materials

Tom Morris tfmorris at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 15:13:08 UTC 2013

I met the instructor of this course last night and they have all their
materials online.  It's a 5-day Python based, heavily lab oriented course.
 It's worth a look.  (IAP is MIT's inter-semester program which happens
between fall & spring semesters).

http://dataiap.github.com/dataiap/

I think I might have posted it before, but there are also a bunch of
materials online in The Data Scientist Meetup where we ran a 5 session
course covering various aspects of data science.  I taught seminar #3 on
data cleaning and various other Boston-based folks volunteered their time
to teach on other topics.

http://www.meetup.com/The-Data-Scientist/#past
http://www.meetup.com/The-Data-Scientist/files/

Hope these materials are useful to folks.

Tom