[School-of-data] data kind/ school of data

Alexandre Gomes alegomes at gmail.com
Sat Mar 9 00:49:52 UTC 2013

Great!

The Brasília (capital of Brazil) startup scene is bustling. Lots of
entrepreneurs are building their startups on top of public data, mostly,
social media data. I'm working hard trying to convince part of them to use
their skills and build their ventures with open gov data instead. Soon, it
will take place in the city the Startup Farm (
http://www.startupfarm.com.br/en) program. It's sort of a month long
Startup Weekend (http://startupweekend.org/). In special, this edition will
focus on accelerating civic startups using open data. Hope to come out with
good results.

[]s!
http://alegom.es