[School-of-data] English and Spanish Guide to Keep Your Data Safe

Eva Constantaras (econstantaras@INTERNEWS.ORG) econstantaras at INTERNEWS.ORG
Fri May 17 09:43:40 UTC 2013

Hi,

With so much data sharing going on and some high profile cases of media getting hacked, I thought I would send around a link to the Speak Safe Media Workers' Toolkit for Safer Online and Mobile Practices now available in English<http://www.speaksafe.internews.org/> and Spanish<http://www.internews.org/sites/default/files/resources/Internews_SpeakSafe_Spanish_2013-04.pdf>. It is specially designed for journalists working in countries with hostile governments but should have useful advice for all journalists.

Best,
Eva