[School-of-data] Happy Release Day! We are OBI, Compliant, Folks.

Vanessa Gennarelli vanessa at p2pu.org
Fri May 3 17:21:24 UTC 2013

Hi Tom--my name is Vanessa, and I'm the Learning Lead at P2PU. It's nice to
meet you.

I'll be helping to develop the assessment plan for School of Data and
creating Badges around the skills School of Data would like to recognize.

P2PU is a badge issuer for the Mozilla Open Badges Infrastructure, which
aggregates all open badges into a "backpack."

For more info, please see http://openbadges.org/

Best, Vanessa

On Fri, May 3, 2013 at 5:52 PM, Tom Morris <tfmorris at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, May 3, 2013 at 10:06 AM, Vanessa Gennarelli <vanessa at p2pu.org>
> wrote:
> >
> > You can now push Badges to the Mozilla Open Badges Backpack.
>
> I'm lost.  What the heck is a Badges Backpack and what does it have to
> do with the School of Data?
>
> Tom

Vanessa Gennarelli
Learning Lead, Peer 2 Peer University