[School-of-data] Happy Release Day! We are OBI, Compliant, Folks.

Tom Morris tfmorris at gmail.com
Sat May 4 17:57:46 UTC 2013

On Fri, May 3, 2013 at 1:21 PM, Vanessa Gennarelli <vanessa at p2pu.org> wrote:

> I'll be helping to develop the assessment plan for School of Data and
> creating Badges around the skills School of Data would like to recognize.

That sounds like the kind of stuff that people on this list would be
interested in and could help provide feedback on.

> P2PU is a badge issuer for the Mozilla Open Badges Infrastructure, which
> aggregates all open badges into a "backpack."

That sounds like some kind of online learning infrastructure thing that
people who were subscribed to a generic online learning email list (or
perhaps a p2pu or Mozilla list) would be interested in.

Perhaps we could separate the two discussions on the two categories of
topics so they reach the appropriate audiences.

Tom