[School-of-data] Happy Release Day! We are OBI, Compliant, Folks.

Vanessa Gennarelli vanessa at p2pu.org
Mon May 6 10:44:10 UTC 2013

Hi Tom,

Every once in a while, big things happen at P2PU that affect our entire
community and so we celebrate them. OBI compliance is such an example, and
we're eager to share that with our partners in the School of Data.

Looking forward to supporting the assessment program for School of Data.

And I'd encourage School of Data folks to join that larger P2PU community
google group: http://groups.google.com/group/p2pu-community

Vanessa

On Sat, May 4, 2013 at 7:57 PM, Tom Morris <tfmorris at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, May 3, 2013 at 1:21 PM, Vanessa Gennarelli <vanessa at p2pu.org>wrote:
>

>> I'll be helping to develop the assessment plan for School of Data and
>> creating Badges around the skills School of Data would like to recognize.
>>

> That sounds like the kind of stuff that people on this list would be
> interested in and could help provide feedback on.
>

>> P2PU is a badge issuer for the Mozilla Open Badges Infrastructure, which
>> aggregates all open badges into a "backpack."
>>

> That sounds like some kind of online learning infrastructure thing that
> people who were subscribed to a generic online learning email list (or
> perhaps a p2pu or Mozilla list) would be interested in.
>
> Perhaps we could separate the two discussions on the two categories of
> topics so they reach the appropriate audiences.
>
> Tom

Vanessa Gennarelli
Learning Lead, Peer 2 Peer University
vanessa at p2pu.org