[School-of-data] Looking for dataviz courses in EU

Mahir M. Yavuz mmyavuz at gmail.com
Thu May 9 15:09:34 UTC 2013

Hi Martin,

I am not sure whether it's the exact match but For the last 5 years, I
teach a weekly-workshop in Art University of Linz, at the visual
communication Master's programme. It's called Data-Driven Graphics.
https://ufgonline.ufg.ac.at/ufg_online/lv.detail?clvnr=1148087

I am working on a blog site that contains students works, I can share the
url when it's ready.

Let me know if you have any questions,
best
Mahir

On Thu, May 9, 2013 at 8:39 AM, Martin Kaltenböck <
m.kaltenboeck at semantic-web.at> wrote:

> >> hi all
> >>
> >> colleague of mine (a media designer) at SWC / OKFN Austria is
> interested in  / looking for data visualisation courses,  -postgraduates,
> -education offered in Europe in. 2013/2014. To better learn, to work on and
> to collaborate in data visualisation issues - is there something going on
> to be recommended - any tipps or ideas - have so far only found a course in
> Barcelona, Spain end of 2013.... but do think there must be more???
> >>
> >> Many thanks for support  & infos - best from Vienna! Martin
> >>
> >> Martin Kaltenböck, CMC
> >> Managing Partner, CFO
> >> Semantic Web Company
> >>
> >> Web: http://semantic-web.at