[School-of-data] Open Knowledge Foundation and Development Initiatives are Hiring: Open Development Toolkit Lead

Lucy Chambers lucy.chambers at okfn.org
Thu Nov 21 09:36:46 UTC 2013

Dear All,

[Apologies for any cross-posts if you get this more than once - I hope you
will forgive me if it helps to identify a world-changing candidate :)]

Development Initiatives and the Open Knowledge Foundation are hiring an
Open Development Toolkit Lead

http://schoolofdata.org/2013/11/18/were-hiring-open-development-toolkit-lead/

*In a nutshell: *

We are looking for someone to help us close skills and tool gaps which
hinder data uptake and use in the development sphere by overseeing the
development of an Open Resource Data Toolkit, which provides tools and
skills that support users of open resource and development data.

More details via the link above.

*Special notice: *

*We are particularly keen to circulate this job advert in Kenya*, where
Development Initiatives have an office - any help doing so would be much
appreciated! We will consider candidates from any country within 3
timezones of GMT, but it would be useful to be located near to one of the
hubs of the Open Knowledge Foundation, or Development Initiatives.

All the best,

Lucy

--

*Lucy Chambers*

Head of Knowledge  | Skype: lucyfediachambers  |  tel: +44 7909 330731  |
@lucyfedia <http://twitter.com/lucyfedia>

Empowering through Open Knowledge

http://okfn.org/  |  @okfn <http://twitter.com/OKFN>  |  OKF on

OpenSpending | http://openspending.org/ |
@openspending<http://twitter.com/openspending>|Tracking every
government financial transaction across the world

School of Data | http://schoolofdata.org |
@schoolofdata<http://twitter.com/schoolofdata>| Evidence is Power