[School-of-data] An introduction to SQL - please review

Daniel Siddle daniel.siddle at gmail.com
Tue May 20 11:53:18 UTC 2014

Hi Michael,

Great little intro to SQL. Nicely written and mostly just the right amount
of info. Have pointed out a couple of typos and made some suggestions about
adding in notes for beginners to explain the rational behind when you
follow select with different things ('*', comma separated vals, '.') as
this isn't always clear on beginner tutorials.

Hope the comments are helpful (my SQL is pretty rusty!).

Dan