[School-of-data] Fw: How to translate School of Data materials into Japanese

Masayuki Hatta mhatta at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 04:37:42 UTC 2014

Hi,

(Well, it's kinda personal mail to heather, but the original
discussion was done at this mailing list, so I keep that...)

> Hi Masayuki, your note arrives at the most opportune time. The School of
> Data team is meeting in Berlin as part of OKFest and School of Data Summer
> Camp. We will be discussing and strategizing on topics like
> localization/translation, School of Data instances and more. We want to plan
> carefully and respectfully.  The plan post-event is to share that back with
> this list and via the community channels.
>
> We would be honoured to know that you used these courses.   Regarding
> translating the website and modules, Michael and I are working on a plan for
> this next week, which we will then field test with colleagues and network
> folks.
> I will add your request to the important list and followup. Our goal is to
> do these activities with full community collaboration.

So it was 3 months ago, how's thing going? ;-)

I'm still willing to do some work on School of Data, localization or
whatever, and there is a (slim) opportunity for me to get a grant now.
So I appreciate if you could tell me how to do or how you think.

Best regards,
MH