[School-of-data] Introducing our 2015 School of Data fellows!

Zara Rahman zara.rahman at okfn.org
Wed Apr 22 12:50:08 UTC 2015

Hey all,

I'm super happy to introduce you all to our 2015 fellows Camila, Julio,
David, Nkechi, Sheena Carmel, Nirab and Goran (bios and more details
about them are on the blog
<http://schoolofdata.org/2015/04/22/meet-the-2015-school-of-data-fellows/>)
- they'll be joining us from now until the end of December to build and
strengthen data literacy among civil society and journalists in their
respective areas.

They're just starting out this week, and they'll be joining us in person
at the International Open Data Con in Ottawa, Canada, at the end of May
- we hope to see many of you there!

A big welcome to you all!

Best,

Zara