[School-of-data] Code for NL - fellow search in the Netherlands

Ivonne Jansen-Dings ivonne at waag.org
Mon May 4 10:42:42 UTC 2015

Hi all,

Recently we launched the Code for NL initiatives, following the Code for America movement. We are looking for talented and enterprising developers to devise innovative services for residents in Amsterdam and Eindhoven. You’ll be working in a creative, international network on cutting edge applications to tackle local problems.

The search for fellows is currently open, deadline is end of next week. So make sure to spread the word!

This year we are looking for four fellows, one in Amsterdam en three in Eindhoven. In a one year collaboration they will be working on sollutions together with civil servants that use open source and open data. Focussed on results, agile and with the citizen at the core. Our vision is to help the government move into the 21st century.

More information on the fellowships you can find on codefor.nl <http://codefor.nl/>. A fellow ill work for about a year together with the local government. Code for NL provides training and coaching and the connection to the international network of fellows and innovators.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me.

Best, Ivonne

Ivonne Jansen-Dings
Waag Society <http://www.waag.org/>
ivonne at waag.org <mailto:ivonne at waag.org>

tel. 020-5579831
mob. 06 45 35 07 07
skype. wateenidee
http://www.waag.org/persoon/ivonne <http://www.waag.org/persoon/ivonne>

http://waag.org/news <http://waag.org/news/40171>
Abonneer u op onze nieuwsbrief per e-mail (maandelijks), het magazine (driemaandelijks) of de RSS-feeds (dagelijks).