[School-of-data] Join us Thursday for a data expedition in Washington DC

Jimena Martinez jimenamartine at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 16:33:21 UTC 2015

Hi there,
I would love to help with that. I am a cartographer based on St. John's,
Canada. I have experience cleaning data, analyzing and mapping with
different tools. I've also done some storytelling related to social issues.
I cannot attend the event on DC but I'd love to help somehow.

Thanks

Jimena Martinez