[School-of-data] Memories of Michael

Heather Leson heatherleson at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 02:48:40 UTC 2015

Friends,

I am glad that we can be together and do something together during this
time.

We will all miss him

I have so many memories and photos.

One thing I will say is that if you are near a fellow school of data friend
and ally, try to meet in person or connect with us online. Michael was so
proud of this community. This is a way to help each other. The Facebook
page is starting to fill with photos. I will also add some. And tomorrow
night I'll be in Dubai with Ali Rebaie, one of the first Fellows.

Thinking of you

Heather