[School-of-data] OCP Vacancy: Manager and Coach for Impact/Peer Learning Program

David Selassie Opoku dopoku at open-contracting.org
Tue Jun 4 16:08:52 UTC 2019

Hi SCODA,

Just sending a reminder to anyone interested in applying for the Manager
and Coach for the Impact/Peer Learning Program
<https://open-contracting-partnership.forms.fm/manager-and-coach-impact-program/forms/6618>.
You will be managing the Lift Program <https://lift.open-contracting.org/>
OCP will be launching later this year.

*Applications close at 11.59 pm EST on June 10th.*
Reach out to me if you have any questions.

David

--
David Selassie Opoku
Data & Partner Support Manager
wwww.open-contracting.org | follow us @opencontracting

***Public contracts matter. Read our new strategy to make them 10x better &
fairer. <http://bit.ly/OCPStrategy19-23> ***