[science-at] An inclusive approach to open science

Peter Kraker pkraker at know-center.at
Thu Jun 27 16:12:10 UTC 2013

Hi Bernhard,

thanks for the nice words and the feedback! Wording will be important so your comment is much appreciated. I also think that it will be important to point to all the other initiatives such as altmerics. This should not be a replacement for existing projects, but rather a more social approach to open science.

Best,
Peter