[science-at] [open-science] Open Science in Austria

Peter Suber peter.suber at gmail.com
Tue Nov 12 01:55:23 UTC 2013

For open-access activities in Austria, see the library for the tag
"oa.austria" in the Open Access Tracking Project. You can also subscribe to
an RSS version of this feed through the "export" link in the upper right
corner of the page.
http://tagteam.harvard.edu/hubs/3/tag/oa.austria

If you want to follow the developments in another country, just replace
"oa.austria" in the URL above with another tag, such as "oa.brazil",
"oa.china", "oa.denmark", and so on. Likewise if you want to follow the
developments in a field, such as "oa.anthropology", "oa.biology", or
"oa.chemistry".

The "oa.austria" tag library is not complete, but it should be a good
start. If anyone at Open Science @ Uni Graz wants to help *build* the feed
by tagging OA developments in Austria, I'd be happy to say more about how
to do that.

     Best,
     Peter

Peter Suber