[science-at] Live Stream OpenCon 2015

Vignoli Michela Michela.Vignoli at ait.ac.at
Thu Nov 12 10:28:31 UTC 2015

Liebe alle,

Zur Info!

Liebe Grüße,
Michela

Von: OpenCon 2015 [mailto:Joe=righttoresearch.org at mail95.atl161.mcsv.net] Im Auftrag von OpenCon 2015
Gesendet: Dienstag, 10. November 2015 18:29
An: Vignoli Michela
Betreff: This weekend, join us online for OpenCon 2015!

You’re invited to join us virtually at OpenCon 2015

View this email in your browser<http://us8.campaign-archive1.com/?u=f1d676114b28d517c831ce057&id=6898eb60bd&e=0cbae5c7e8>

[https://gallery.mailchimp.com/f1d676114b28d517c831ce057/images/077e098b-38eb-4488-ae7a-a7668faa0a15.png]

Dear Michela,
Next weekend, you’re invited to join us virtually at OpenCon 2015 from November 14th-16th.
RSVP for OpenCon Live<http://righttoresearch.us8.list-manage.com/track/click?u=f1d676114b28d517c831ce057&id=b6c2a518d3&e=0cbae5c7e8>
You don’t want to miss out on the great OpenCon 2015 program<http://righttoresearch.us8.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=f1d676114b28d517c831ce057&id=57a27e2514&e=0cbae5c7e8> which includes:

  *   Jimmy Wales: co-founder, Wikipedia
  *   Julia Reda: Member of the European Parliament
  *   Mike Eisen: co-founder, PLOS
  *   Jennifer Hansen: Officer for Knowledge and Research, Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation
  *   And many other leaders across the Open Access, Open Education, and Open Data communities.
That’s why this year we’re so excited to invite you to OpenCon 2015 Live, an experiment enabling people to participate virtually in OpenCon 2015 in a meaningful way. People who attend OpenCon 2015 in person are expected to learn, build their network, and take action, and we want to enable the same for virtual participants. We’ll do this in the following ways:

  *   Learn: OpenCon 2015 will have world class speakers and a high-quality live stream, enabling attendees to watch sessions in real time.
  *   Network: During OpenCon 2015, we’ll provide a conference line throughout the meeting enabling virtual participants to join others to discuss session topics, ideas and projects. At points during the meeting, we’ll invite speakers and participants from the in-person meeting to join the call.
  *   Act: Virtual participants will be able to take part in OpenCon’s unconference, ask questions, and join discussions much like attendees at the meeting.
Upon request, virtual participants are eligible to receive official certificates of participation once feedback on participation is provided.
RSVP for OpenCon Live<http://righttoresearch.us8.list-manage.com/track/click?u=f1d676114b28d517c831ce057&id=8be2cd5e9a&e=0cbae5c7e8>
We hope you’ll join us online for OpenCon 2015, and again, we appreciate your interest in OpenCon and being part of the OpenCon community.
Joe McArthur, Nick Shockey and Nicole Allen

[http://cdn-images.mailchimp.com/icons/social-block-v2/outline-color-facebook-48.png]<http://righttoresearch.us8.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=f1d676114b28d517c831ce057&id=0d5f6e58ea&e=0cbae5c7e8>

Share<http://righttoresearch.us8.list-manage.com/track/click?u=f1d676114b28d517c831ce057&id=25425a7901&e=0cbae5c7e8>

[http://cdn-images.mailchimp.com/icons/social-block-v2/outline-color-twitter-48.png]<http://righttoresearch.us8.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=f1d676114b28d517c831ce057&id=e0b9148edd&e=0cbae5c7e8>

Tweet<http://righttoresearch.us8.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=f1d676114b28d517c831ce057&id=dd4581e505&e=0cbae5c7e8>

[http://cdn-images.mailchimp.com/icons/social-block-v2/outline-color-googleplus-48.png]<http://righttoresearch.us8.list-manage.com/track/click?u=f1d676114b28d517c831ce057&id=3b35eb6af8&e=0cbae5c7e8>

+1<http://righttoresearch.us8.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=f1d676114b28d517c831ce057&id=0b4b9c44f4&e=0cbae5c7e8>

[http://cdn-images.mailchimp.com/icons/social-block-v2/outline-color-facebook-48.png]<http://righttoresearch.us8.list-manage.com/track/click?u=f1d676114b28d517c831ce057&id=caaf36fee2&e=0cbae5c7e8>

[http://cdn-images.mailchimp.com/icons/social-block-v2/outline-color-twitter-48.png]<http://righttoresearch.us8.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=f1d676114b28d517c831ce057&id=5b2717ee36&e=0cbae5c7e8>

[http://cdn-images.mailchimp.com/icons/social-block-v2/outline-color-link-48.png]<Opencon2015.org>

[http://cdn-images.mailchimp.com/icons/social-block-v2/outline-color-youtube-48.png]<http://righttoresearch.us8.list-manage.com/track/click?u=f1d676114b28d517c831ce057&id=aee2a87f4b&e=0cbae5c7e8>

Copyright © 2015 Right to Research, All content is licensed CC-BY unless otherwise stated.
You were added to this list as you signed up for OpenCon

Our mailing address is:
Right to Research
Suite 800,
21 Dupont Circle