[science-at] Fwd: JPI Climate Open Knowledge Symposium | presentations+videos now online

Stefan Kasberger stefan.kasberger at alpine-geckos.at
Mon Nov 23 16:38:46 UTC 2015

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	JPI Climate Open Knowledge Symposium | presentations+videos
now online
Date: 	Mon, 23 Nov 2015 13:12:52 +0100
From: 	Renate Polt <renate.polt at boku.ac.at>

Dear colleagues,

The videos and presentation slides of the Symposium "Designing
Comprehensive Open Knowledge Policies to Face Climate Change" in
Vienna are now online! They can be accessed via the following link:
http://www.jpi-climate.eu/nl/25223074-Symposium_Designing_Comprehensive_Open_Knowledge_Policies_to_Face_Climate_Change.html

We thank all participants and speakers of the Symposium for their time
and their informative inputs during the presentations and discussions.
It was very nice to meet you all!
Many others were also interested in the topic of Open Knowledge, but
were not able to join us - hopefully the files and videos on the
homepage will give you a good overview of the event and the discussed
topics.

With regard to the summary of the Symposium's outcomes we would like to
ask for your continued patience. The main organiser and coordinator, my
colleague Alexis Sancho-Reinoso, suffered a minor but tedious sports
injury shortly after the Symposium and is still on leave. We will inform
you, as soon as the summary is available.

All the best,
Renate Polt

*DI Renate Polt*
BOKU - University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences, Vienna
*Centre for Global Change and Sustainibility
*Borkowskigasse 4/4
1190 Vienna / Austria
renate.polt at boku.ac.at <mailto:renate.polt at boku.ac.at>
www.globalchange.boku.ac.at <http://www.globalchange.boku.ac.at/>