[science-at] Fwd: [OpenCon] Fwd: [cultural-partners] [cultural partners] Job vacancy at TIB (Germany): Wikipedian in Residence

Stefan Kasberger stefan.kasberger at okfn.at
Tue Aug 9 09:52:45 UTC 2016

FYI

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	[OpenCon] Fwd: [cultural-partners] [cultural partners] Job
vacancy at TIB (Germany): Wikipedian in Residence
Date: 	Tue, 9 Aug 2016 01:16:32 +0200
From: 	'Daniel Mietchen' via OpenCon Discussion List
<opencon-discussion-list at googlegroups.com>
To: 	Open Access discussions <openaccess at lists.wikimedia.org>, Wikimedia
& Libraries <libraries at lists.wikimedia.org>,
opencon-discussion-list at googlegroups.com
<opencon-discussion-list at googlegroups.com>, open-science
<open-science at lists.okfn.org>

Looks like a great opportunity - application deadline is on Friday.