[science-at] Open Book Publishers - Open Access advocate and marketing officer

Vignoli Michela Michela.Vignoli at ait.ac.at
Thu Jul 7 08:24:47 UTC 2016

FYI

LG!
Michela

Message: 1
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2016 16:01:15 +0100
From: Jenny Molloy <jenny.molloy at okfn.org>
To: "open-access at lists.okfn.org" <open-access at lists.okfn.org>
Subject: [Open-access] Open Book Publishers - Open Access advocate and
	marketing officer

Forwarded on behalf of Rupert Gatti at Open Book Publishers

*Open Book Publishers - Open Access advocate and marketing officer*

Open Book Publishers is looking for an OA enthusiast to take responsibility for their marketing and OA advocacy activities. OBP is a non-profit, Open Access publisher of high-quality academic monographs and textbooks across all disciplines. Founded in 2008, OBP has published works from many world renowned scholars and emerged as the leading publisher of OA books in the UK.  We are looking for somebody with our own energy and passion to reform and improve academic dissemination processes globally. Experience of online marketing, publishing or digital distribution systems is less essential, but would clearly be advantageous.

Further details can be found on our website:
http://www.openbookpublishers.com/section/37/1/vacancies

Please contact Alessandra Tosi (a.tosi at openbookpublishers.com) with any questions.