[science-at] Fwd: [Open Knowledge Forums] [Working Groups/Open Science] Repsonses to 'Open innovation, open science, open to the world: A vision for Europe'

Stefan Kasberger stefan.kasberger at okfn.at
Tue May 31 16:09:00 UTC 2016

Maybe someone wants to join.

cheers, stefan

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	[Open Knowledge Forums] [Working Groups/Open Science]
Date: 	Tue, 31 May 2016 11:53:35 +0000
From: 	Jenny Molloy <no-reply at discuss.okfn.org>
To: 	stefan.kasberger at okfn.at

[jcmolloy] 	jcmolloy <https://discuss.okfn.org/users/jcmolloy>
May 31

I downloaded the recent book from the European Commission: Open
innovation, open science, open to the world: A vision for Europe
http://bookshop.europa.eu/en/open-innovation-open-science-open-to-the-world-pbKI0416263/

I haven't had a chance to read it yet though. Is anyone else planning to
and maybe we could collect some responses and thoughts from the working
group members on whether this reflects our personal visions for open
science in Europe?

This thread is also on themailing list
<https://lists.okfn.org/pipermail/open-science/2016-May/thread.html> so
feel free to contribute in either location and any responses can be
published on the working group site if contributors are happy with that.

Jenny