[OK-AT Open Science] gentle reminder: marion pötz - open innovation in science - 12.12.2017: 17:00 @ ÖAW

Wandl-Vogt, Eveline Eveline.Wandl-Vogt at oeaw.ac.at
Mon Dec 11 18:35:19 UTC 2017

lb kolleg.innen,
dear colleagues,

we are delighted to welcome

MARION PÖTZ
scientific director of the center for open innovation at ludwig boltzmann gesellschaft
associate professor at the copenhagen business school
WU wien

open innovation in science

c.f.
https://www.oeaw.ac.at/acdh/events/event-series/event-detail/article/open-innovation-in-science/
https://www.oeaw.ac.at/veranstaltungen/article/was-bedeutet-open-innovation-fuer-die-wissenschaften/

decemer 12th - 5pm
we get together at 1040 vienna, wohllebengasse 12-14, seminarraum.

looking forward to welcome and discuss with you:
eveline wandl-vogt & team

***

this interaction is part of our lecture series
brainfood. methods 2 inspire

sharing experiences we gained, challenges we met and collaborations we established
within the framework of the project exploreAT!

we are aiming to meet cross-disciplinary and beyond-disciplinary areas,
and would be delighted to contribute to your new discoveries and innovation
by offering insights into different methodologies and examples of application scenarios.
we are aiming to experiment either way, with topics and formats,
and are grateful if you co-create our journey.

***

apologies for cross-postings.

***

österreichische akademie der wissenschaften (ÖAW) [austrian academy of sciences] | 1040 wien. AT | wohllebengasse 12-14/2 |
https://www.oeaw.ac.at/acdh/team/current-team/eveline-wandl-vogt/ | linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/evelinewandlvogt/ | twitter: @caissarl