[OK-AT Open Science] Unterstützung für Open Knowledge Maps

Peter Kraker pkraker at openknowledgemaps.org
Tue Dec 11 12:23:18 UTC 2018

Kurzfassung: Wir haben die erste Open Knowledge Maps Spendenkampagne gestartet und würden uns über Unterstützung (in jeglicher Form) freuen! https://openknowledgemaps.org/donate-now

Dear all,

As a charitable non-profit, we depend on our community. Thanks to your support, Open Knowledge Maps has become the largest visual search engine for scientific knowledge in the world.

Now, we ask you for your help with our next challenge: to ensure the sustainability of this platform. This is why we have started our very first donation campaign. With your help, we can not only keep Open Knowledge Maps online, but also develop it further. With your donation you contribute to a truly open discovery service that is used by hundreds of thousands of people around the world. But we do not want to stop there: our goal is to develop Open Knowledge Maps into a collaborative system, so that we can all build on top of each others' knowledge.

Thank you for considering our request!

https://openknowledgemaps.org/donate-now

All the best,
Peter, Maxi and Chris from the Open Knowledge Maps board