[OK-AT Open Science] Available position - Senior Researcher (Postdoc) in Open Science with Know-Center, Austria

Tony Ross-Hellauer tross at know-center.at
Wed May 22 07:58:04 UTC 2019

Dear all,

**With apologies for cross-posting, this open position may be of interest for list members**

At Know-Center in Graz, Austria, we are looking for a postdoctoral researcher interested in Open Science for our new Open and Reproducible Research Group. You will manage a new EC H2020 research project, coordinated by Know-Center, which will combine social and computational methods to study inequalities in Open Science and Responsible Research & Innovation.

You will conduct primary research into these areas, and lead the development, implementation, delivery and communication of the project. Ideally you will have a PhD (or equivalent experience) in Information Science, Sociology, Computer Science or a similar discipline. The position will be based in Graz, Austria and start 1st October 2019 (but could start earlier if desired).

Please find the full position description, along with instructions on how to apply, here: https://www.know-center.tugraz.at/en/career/senior-researcher-open-science-postdoc-2/

If there are any questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch!

With best wishes, Tony Ross-Hellauer

Dr. Tony Ross-Hellauer
Group Leader - Open and Reproducible Research Group, TU Graz
Senior Researcher (Open Science) - Know-Center GmbH
Editor-in-Chief Publications<http://www.mdpi.com/journal/publications/> (ISSN 2304-6775)
Phone +43-316-873-32800 Fax +43-316-873-1030815
tross at know-center.at<mailto:tross at know-center.at> / ross-hellauer at tugraz.at<mailto:ross-hellauer at tugraz.at>