[CKAN-Security] CKAN Security risk identified

Adrià Mercader adria.mercader at okfn.org
Fri Aug 7 10:06:41 UTC 2015

Hi David,

Thanks for your report.

We've created an issue for this and will try to take action as soon as we
can.

We are aware of similar problems on other file uploads as well like the
normal dataset resources. On the org/groups image case it seems sensibe to
restrict the files to certain formats.

We'll let you know of progress in this front

Adrià