[CKAN-Security] https://ckan.org/ is redirected to a suspicious website(may be only in Japan)

ISAYAMA Teppei tisayama at elf.coara.or.jp
Fri Sep 28 11:59:09 UTC 2018

Hi, CKAN Security team

* This report is a problem of CKAN's Website (ckan.org). And NOT related to the CKAN program.

I am Teppei. I am using CKAN in a Japanese small municipality. I found a problem with CKAN’s Website.

When opening https://ckan.org from Japan, it will be redirected to the following suspicious website:

- http://www.clma520.co/
- http://www.dokei333.org/brandcopy-l-10.html

These are thought to be fraudulent sites or EC sites of illegal copy products. Unless you intentionally make these settings, I think that the CKAN website has been partially tampered with.
It may be a problem with Wordpress, and there may be problems with Cloudflare. I do not know the details.

Best regards,

Teppei