[CKAN-Security] Fwd: ckan.org top page defaced?

石川 千秋 chiaki.ishikawa at ubin.jp
Thu Aug 1 08:50:35 UTC 2019

Hi,

I finally found this security at ckan.org address.

It looks there is a bug or possibility of web page defacing that  causes the
access to https://ckan.org/ automatically get redirected to
commercial mail order website web pages.

In Japan, when I search for "ckan.org" using google, the top several hits
are all about the mail order houses.

This was not the case at least a few days ago according to my colleagues.

TIA