[CKAN-Security] CKAN security best practices

Andrew Wild andrew.wild at servian.com
Thu Feb 28 23:10:09 UTC 2019

Hi Adrià,

Thanks for the swift reply and the valuable information - much appreciated.
Yea, I saw the user_list function shortly after I sent the email yesterday.
I'll drop an email today to the sysadmins of the CKAN installations that
are still exposing the user_list to give them a heads up (and with some
instructions on how to fix it).
I'll send a note to the dev group if I spot anything else.

Thanks again,
Andy