[CKAN-Security] Potential http Cache poisoning

Adrià Mercader adria.mercader at okfn.org
Thu May 9 14:20:49 UTC 2019

Hi all,

Please check my findings in the latest comment here:

https://gitlab.com/ckan/ckan-security/issues/39#note_168341672

It would be great if you could check on 2.8 sites you manage or know of
where you have an API key to see if you can find further exploits or
something I might have missed about headers.

We'll need to do a patch release for this so we'll discuss how we approach
it when there is a patch available

Thanks!