[the-datatank] Release drinks December 13th

Jan Vansteenlandt vansteenlandt.jan at gmail.com
Thu Dec 5 09:48:12 UTC 2013

Dear The DataTank enthusiast, user, subscriber,

tl;dr: come have a drink the 13th of December at 17:00 in the Start-up
Garage of iMinds (Ghent) to get to know OKFN Belgium. RSVP here:
http://www.eventbrite.com/e/the-datatank-release-drinks-tickets-9653139801

The 13th of December at 17:00, we’re launching the latest stable version of The
DataTank <http://thedatatank.com/>. We will give you a short non technical
overview of the stable features of The DataTank, of at which organisations
it’s going to be installed and what professional services we offer on top
of the product.

Until then, feel free to start playing with this new release and give us
feedback on some small examples we've published on
http://demo.thedatatank.com.

Kind regards,

Jan Vansteenlandt

We Open Data Working Group - OKFN Belgium