[the-datatank] Projects similar to LOD2

Pieter Colpaert pieter.colpaert at okfn.org
Wed Jul 17 13:45:54 UTC 2013

Hi Melvin (and François),

We are working on a complementary product to the datalift called the
datatank. Its goal is to help organisations with their (linked) open
data policy.

You can see a demo of the mapping language over here:
http://demo.thedatatank.org/input/index.html
Or experiment with our current code yourself at http://thedatatank.com
Code can be found on github: http://github.com/tdt

Kind regards,