[the-datatank] Vagrant set-up for the datatank

Jan Vansteenlandt vansteenlandt.jan at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 10:51:52 UTC 2014

Hi all,

Pieter Colpaert has found a repository on github that provides a vagrant
set-up for the datatank. I'll give it a spin later on this month, but if
you guys where working in a VM environment, I'd recommend using this
repository <https://github.com/metaodi/datatank-vagrant> with a vagrant
set-up.

Vagrant is a lightweight framework that allows setting up your VM in a
breeze and having complete control over it. This makes it easy to clone
your production environment and make it into a working environment on your
local machine.

--
Best regards,

Jan Vansteenlandt