[the-datatank] First version of the CKAN extension for The DataTank

Joshua Cope jcope2011 at icloud.com
Tue Jan 7 01:58:32 UTC 2014

can you be a little more clear on these two steps? I am sort of confused, say I have the datastore plugin, I would want to type “tdtdatastore”? What is the syntax to prepend tdt to the plugin name? Also I don’t need to follow all the steps here (http://docs.thedatatank.com/4.0/installation) before I git clone the ckan plugin repo?  It should just work?
and admin and password for what exactly? do they default to admin/admin? thanks

* add "tdt" in front of all the plugins you got installed in your
/etc/ckan/default/*.ini file
* add your credentials to the conifguration as well (see README.md)